Electronic International Payment Operations
Journey around the world in 80 seconds!
Komercijalna Banka offers quick and high-quality service of conducting payment operations, both in the country and abroad, to the clients that deal with foreign activities via electronic system of HAL E-bank.
Execute payments abroad and in the country from your own PC, thus saving time and money!
In order to become the HAL E-Bank service user, and perform electronic transactions abroad, you need to have an opened dinar and foreign currency account with Komercijalna Banka.
By installing the HAL E-bank system, you shall have the following services at your disposal:
- Payments and remittance transfers with respect to the current and capital operations abroad, in accordance with the Law on Foreign Exchange Operations;
- Possibility to issue payment orders via e-mail;
- Collection of inflow on the basis of export of goods and services, non-commercial collection and transfers from abroad to your account (Bank’s client);
- Possibility of all foreign currency payments in the country, in accordance with the Law on Foreign Exchange Operations;
- Preparation of payment orders, and the possibility of advanced currency identification;
- Statements download;
- Keeping of prepared payment orders for several uses (regular or single monthly payments);
- Endorsements on payments executed, changes on the account etc.
How to become a user?
In order to become a user of the electronic payment transactions service you are required to:
1. Have an opened foreign currency and dinar account with Komercijalna Banka a.d. Beograd
2. Have a PC which fulfils minimum hardware requirements:
- Pentium processor (Pentium II recommended)
- Free USB or serial port
- At least 200MB hard disc space
- CD-ROM unit (CD reader) which corresponds to the operational system, i.e. enables access to CD-ROM unit in local network
- Memory size which corresponds to the operational system:
- Windows 95/98/ME: at least 32 MB RAM recommended
- Windows NT: at least 64 MB RAM recommended, processor speed at least 200 MHz and
- Windows 2000 XP: at least 128 MB RAM recommended
- Access to Internet provided
- Highly recommended, but not obligatory, the printer
3. Fill in and submit the following documents in the parent outlet:
- If you already use HAL E-Bank:
- If you are not HAL E-Bank user: